proof the rmh3481 has stuck someone else

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think this is the right thread?

This rash here I got: should I keep hitting it with this shampoo, or do I need antibiotics?

Well personally I think.... no.. wait.... I'm not supposed to do that. :dunno:

Oh great, now my head hurts, THANKS!... thanks a lot. :chainsaw:

boy you talk about bashing, i thought there was 2 sides of a story,but i guess not. you guys have no idea what my situation is
1) i didn't send it back to bob because i don't trust getting the money back after he got the saw back because he knew the problems before he sold it he wanted the saw first then send me the money back i even gave him the option to send it through paypal and he refused
2) i sent the saw to a friend of mine that fixes plastic tanks
3) there is no false word in the ebay auction
4) it is my saw and i can do with it what the hell i please i paid for it
5) now the health reason which really is no ones :censored: business but i had another bad stroke my cutting days are over so i gave my other saws to a good friend of mine he didn't want the 8000 because he has a big saw
6) now you have the 2nd side of the story which really is no ones business

You still are misrepresenting the saw - if it had that bad crack in the oil tank that you posted about earlier, the repair should be mentioned!

Oh this guy is honest alright.
I asked him, thru ebay, 2 questions:
1. How long have you had the saw.
2. Some have cracked oil tanks. Has yours been repaired?

He answered only the first question, saying not very long.
The second question he ignored.

Anyone know of a way to flag an item on ebay, sort of like craigslist does?

see you can do that but of course you have to know for a FACT of the situation,,which of course non of you people know for a fact, i never hid a thing on the auction, i really believe most of you people are sticking your noses where they don't belong, now if i put it in there that there wasn't a thing wrong with it like bob had told me then that would be a different story but of course i did put the problem in there and it was to be sold as is,,,so you all need to just :censored: butt out of the thing

see you can do that but of course you have to know for a FACT of the situation,,which of course non of you people know for a fact, i never hid a thing on the auction, now if i put it in there that there wasn't a thing wrong with it i really believe most of you people are sticking your noses where they don't belong,like bob had told me then that would be a different story but of course i did put the problem in there and it was to be sold as is,,,so you all need to just :censored: butt out of the thing

Ah, in case you forgot, you made it our business.

see you can do that but of course you have to know for a FACT of the situation,,which of course non of you people know for a fact, i never hid a thing on the auction, i really believe most of you people are sticking your noses where they don't belong, now if i put it in there that there wasn't a thing wrong with it like bob had told me then that would be a different story but of course i did put the problem in there and it was to be sold as is,,,so you all need to just :censored: butt out of the thing

Any fool can be like you. Nothing gained.

I think this is the right thread?

This rash here I got: should I keep hitting it with this shampoo, or do I need antibiotics?

TMI, Teddy.

Sorry, just keeping my personal business in the open! LOL!!

You guys, the rash is spreading and is REALLY itching!

Bad news guys! The doctor and the CDC (center for disease control) Made me give ALL YOUR USER ID's so they can contact you for possible exposure! I am sorry! I didn't know!

Bad news guys! The doctor and the CDC (center for disease control) Made me give ALL YOUR USER ID's so they can contact you for possible exposure! I am sorry! I didn't know![/B]

Matt-

I just got off the phone with your doctor. Apparently these bumps on my coccyx weren't caused by poison ivy. The mystery deepens...

faga1.gif

Hey, whatever lets you sleep at night. :dizzy: just remember that face you see in the mirror is yours.

Latest posts

Back