Properly pruned Big Silver Maple.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Artwork. I admire the flowing natural lines and how they just stop so brutally, the contrast is striking. Postmodern abstract neo impressionism with hints of surrealism I believe....very nice! What was the artist trying to say here? What were the thoughts? Feelings? ..Anyone? ...Anyone?
bueller_full.png

Good work TS.

AH yes it does speak to ya doesnt it?

what I dont get is why didnt you just finish the job?? seriously, if the guy is as cool as you say then there wouldnt be an issue of pay, not to mention you wouldnt have to return!

Now the problem is any one else who might want tree work done (properly) need just look at this as an example of what not to do & in the end they might judge your work & chose someone else??

I know you are a pro I have seen your posts!! but in a situation like this I would of had the home owner (if unknown) sign a contract for promise of pay & just completed the job!!

LXT.............

what I dont get is why didnt you just finish the job?? seriously, if the guy is as cool as you say then there wouldnt be an issue of pay, not to mention you wouldnt have to return!

Now the problem is any one else who might want tree work done (properly) need just look at this as an example of what not to do & in the end they might judge your work & chose someone else??

I know you are a pro I have seen your posts!! but in a situation like this I would of had the home owner (if unknown) sign a contract for promise of pay & just completed the job!!LXT.............

The wood vultures I schedule AFTER we are gone, I don't want them near the removal usually. Now the yard is clean, we can work again, clear ground.
But most importantly, I don't work on credit.

that remote area has little visibility, but you're right about leaving that crap upright.
Bad image is very risky, I would never leave a tree like that in a good market area.
people might think thats how we roll.:msp_cool:

Last edited:
I was suprised you let it by, jeffy.:taped:

I've done several jobs for that guy, he's really cool so we hook him up.
he'll get the whole tree done for $800. he burns the brush, rakes, and my wood vultures take ALL da wood.

WINNING!:msp_drool:

Well Dave, it was either I shut up or call you a hack. Couldn't call you that so I waited, and glad I did!
Jeff :cheers::cheers:

Pretty good top job there. I'd leave it, the guy can be safe for a few more years and bank some money so you can cut the dead stubs and thin a few suckers off in the future. True top jobs are kinda fun cause you can just laser eye them, no thinking involved.

No, the issue is to stay out of a thread you should not be involved with! (ie), Tredude51, Hey, I stay out of alot of threads only because we don't do residential and lot's here do. He (you) should of known Slayer is not a Hack, or maybe (you) is a Troll.
Jeff :cool2:

Last edited:
I can't tell if your comment is directed at me or treedude?! If this is really going to be an issue I can delete my post I was just making a joke about the grill cover...

Back