Quadra Fire / Cumberland Gap ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SAW4FUN

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello I am considering installing a wood stove in my home which is 2000 sq ft. I would like to know if anyone has any experiance with the Quadra Fire Cumberland Gap. The website says it is for a 2100 sq ft home. Is this a good stove, how well will it heat. I live in East Texas so I am obviously not going to use a whole lot, but would like to have for back up in case of electrical outage and occasional use. Is there anything I should know about these stoves and also how far from a sheetrock wall can it be mounted? Thank You so much for any help.

Looked at very stove online about an hour ago, I'm going to get rid of the damn pellet stove and go with wood as we have unlimited availability.
I talked to a friend this morning who has a quadrafire and he thinks it is the best thing ever. My parents used country flame stoves and they were great, but I like the way you can see the fire in that model. i went to a dealer website and they look like they are about 2 g's. My friend has his in the basement and heats his whole house which is around 3000 sq feet with his.
He put in heat registers in his upstairs floor to let the heat rise to the second floor.

Back