Question for Sub-contract climbers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scars2prove-it

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Have you guys ever considered hiring a groundman that you can have work with you on all of your jobs? If you are in demand it seems that companies would be willing to incur a little more expense or just factor it into job pricing. After all, it's nice to have a groundman that knows what you want before you do. I think if a person works with you long enough, he can be trained the way you want. I am looking for a contract climber and I would be willing to pay extra.

i'll come work for you.what ya paying.only problem is that i live about 40 miles north of LONDON (ENGLAND)

I have a buddy up in Philly who subs out, he goes down to Balto regularly to work on the Constelation.

Drop me a line if you want to get in touch with him. He's one of the best removal technitions I've seen.

Most of us have such irregular needs that having the dedicated ground guy does not pay. We have other subs that we will bring in from time to time. I'll team up with a few guys better then me then work ropes.

I have, on a few occasions had a company hire someone I wanted on a part time basis so.

I don't want to deal with the payroll BS myself.

I'll work for ya. I live in NC. What ya think?? The aswer to your question is yes, but most people you're working for seem to think they have someone who can do your ground work for ya. When it comes to rigging it's nice to have someone who can run the ropes.

Heres mah dawgs...

attachment.php

Back