question on a stihl192t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHtech

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
can some one tell me weather this is a strato engine does it have a cat in the muffler

ok thanks i like this little saw i just seems like somthing is holding it back i straighten out the slow rev prob by gettin rid of limiter cap and puting tach on it was just wondering about the muffler i didnt think it was a strato cuz there wasnt the extra hole under the air cleaner

well got the little buger out and cut some wood it is a ton better are these things realy set that lean from the factory

could somebody tell me the max rpm on this saw and whether not this saw was realy set that lean from factory? it was set at 11900 but it would take it forever to get to max rpm so i broke limiter and backed the high screw out about half turn and im tellin you this thing came to life it is a compleatly differnt saw rpm is set at 12000 does this sound right

mine is running 12500
so that is about right but i must confess mine has also been muffler modded

seems like the mufler is also holding them back alot mine will stand toe to toe with a stock 200 now and there easy to mod

No 192T in existence has ever ran foot to foot or leg to leg with any stock 200T let alone toe to toe

Back