Quotes:

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodyman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
This may be a stupid question but how do you put a( quote: )on here?I am about as good on the PC as I am doing house work.And I can't seem to get the search thing to work.Thanks,woodyman.:chainsaw:

how do you do partial quotes and multiple quotes, from different post, within one reply?
To make a quote you simply use these tags, [quote ][/quote ]. Put whatever you want quoted in between the tags and it will display with the intended result. Note, I put a space after the word quote so it would display here as text. When actually doing a quote you would not use the space.

To make a quote you simply use these tags, [quote ][/quote ]. Put whatever you want quoted in between the tags and it will display with the intended result. Note, I put a space after the word quote so it would display here as text. When actually doing a quote you would not use the space.

Hey your the MAN ! I always wondered how to do multible quotes!!! And i used to mod a web-site.

Last edited:
Back