Racked up some nice FREE saws today...(partner, Stihl, etc)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RED-85-Z51

RED-85-Z51

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sure... IP address catches the "ordinary" troll or ID change, but not anyone that really wants to hide. Plenty of websites you can use that give you another IP to use.. or... as most IP's are dynamic anyhow, just release your from the isp, wait a while, acquire, and you will get another. Often it's in the same range so a suspicious Moderator can apply a best guess, but it's not perfect. Change your isp (particularly with dialup) and you absolutely will change your IP. Heck, a couple of years ago my ISP changed their entire Class B Range ,and we all got new. I can also log on though three different neighbors wireless...

Wow...you are incredibly good at this...

Since everyone is throwing around accusations....Lakeside53 = Lawn Masters

:cheers: :cheers:

Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
Just looked it up, "Lawn Masters" was born in 1988, and is 19 years old. He was into lawn care.

I was born in 1986, and am 21 years old. Couldnt care less about lawn care, I only mess with the machinery.

You lose, thanks for playing.

lolol I can change my AS age to 21, but then the girls wouldn't be as interested.

RED-85-Z51

RED-85-Z51

Addicted to ArboristSite
lolol I can change my AS age to 21, but then the girls wouldn't be as interested.

Well durn...I dont know anyone on this site personally. But I have met some of the folks over at the Corvette Forum personally. I worked on one ladies chipper/shredder, and I met one dude at a Corvette only car show.

Cut4fun

Cut4fun

Faster is Better
Phew or Whew on this one. :cheers:

LM would have never owned a vette, I think it was a old rusty trusty truck he had just bought at the ends of times.:dizzy:

Bill G

Bill G

ArboristSite King
How do you know for certain this is the case? Or are you just assuming because they are both from florida?

It is pretty clear to me from reading posts that there is a very close resemblence. To be 100% certain is not possible but I believe it to be true.

Red what town are you from?

Bill

spacemule

spacemule

The Peanut Gallery
Just looked it up, "Lawn Masters" was born in 1988, and is 19 years old. He was into lawn care.

I was born in 1986, and am 21 years old. Couldnt care less about lawn care, I only mess with the machinery.

You lose, thanks for playing.
Hmm, of the id's he mentioned, how did you know to go to lawn masters first? I see there is only 6 minutes between this post and your last, not enough time to go through all of those ids. Sure looks suspicious.

bcorradi

bcorradi

Arboristsite.com Sponsor
It is pretty clear to me from reading posts that there is a very close resemblence. To be 100% certain is not possible but I believe it to be true.

Red what town are you from?

Bill
I have also seen some similarities...but have also seen enough variance where I would put my money on that they are not the same person. I also had a transaction with the old lawnmasters where I gave him an 024 project saw to play with for the price of shipping. Eventhough it took a while for him to pay the shipping...he did end up paying it.

RED-85-Z51

RED-85-Z51

Addicted to ArboristSite
Why say NW FL without saying which town? Are you afraid to confirm you're in the same town he sent the camera to?

No Im just not going to give out too much info to a total stranger.

NW florida, that's Milton, Panama City, Pensacola, Crestview, Destin...Not too many towns up here.

Ill say this...We got royally reamed when Ivan moved through in 2004. Guy down the road had a weather monitoring station on his house and he got gusts of over 165 iirc.

RED-85-Z51

RED-85-Z51

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hmm, of the id's he mentioned, how did you know to go to lawn masters first? I see there is only 6 minutes between this post and your last, not enough time to go through all of those ids. Sure looks suspicious.

He mentioned Lawn Master at 2:51 AM, I looked it up at like 11:50 AM this morning.

RED-85-Z51

RED-85-Z51

Addicted to ArboristSite
Don't answer Space without legal counsel. For a small fee I'll take your case and send that sucker packing,LOL

I gotta tell you, this is really amusing to me.

All these people think they know what they are talking about, they think they have figured something out....It's going to be really funny when reality sets in and they realize they are quite wrong.

Do you accept lengths of broken recoil rope as payment?

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ

All these people think they know what they are talking about, they think they have figured something out....It's going to be really funny when reality sets in and they realize they are quite wrong.

To kick Space where the don't shine ya dag on tootin,LOLOL Let me handle it from here son.

Space if my client wanted you to know where he lived or wanted you to know his business he'd call ya, got it!,LOLOL

spacemule

spacemule

The Peanut Gallery

I don't know if you're him or not. You do have a way of exaggerating like he did, and making the same kind of statements.

The biggest thing that suggests you're not him is that you seem to have an obsession with Poulans. Tell me, how do you feel about muffler modding and Jonsereds? :cheers:

Latest posts