Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i made another thread but for the people that didnt see it here is what i posted

i know josh was going to end the go fund me page on december 3rd but wanted to go ahead and post this,,,, from the bottom of my heart i am so greatful to everyone,, if it wasnt for you guys i would have been sunk especially 3 weeks ago i got 2 unexpected bills in the mail,,, if it wasnt for the go fund me that would have been the straw that broke the camels back and when it comes to medical bills they dont give you any lee way at all,,, now i have some decent food in teh frig and freezer and cabinets,, you can only eat so much soup,, baloney and hot dogs,,,
here is a fast update,
i turned down an apartment last week,, when it come to crunching the numbers it more then likely would have cost me more to live in an apartment then stay here so i turned it down,,she wants the house sold but screw her,, take me to court and have me thrown out
i have applied through the state to have my medicare premium paid by the state,, if that goes through then the state will pay my medicare premium which will save me each month,, i only qualify for 16 bucks in food stamps,,, geezz,, guess i am the wrong color
in the spring i will be picking up a FEW YARDS to cut,, people i used to cut for before my heart attack,, yes only a few,, i dont think i can handle any more then that and that will give me enough to stay in the black each month,,
my family has finally stopped giving me advice and all that crap now that i have proved to them,, yes i am 55 years old,, that i know what i am doing,, still no offer of help from family and no contact or help or anything from my church,,
sharon is hinting that she is wanting to come back,,, sorry lady,, you made your bed and now you have to lay in it,,, she thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence but when she jumped she jumped into a plowed field,,,
ok,, enough of the update,,,, again guys i am so greatful to everyone,, you guys saved my bacon and i whole heartly appreciate it,,, i have sit here and cried more then once over this,, things are not fantastic but so much better then what they where,,, i cant afford to do what i want but with all the cut backs the numbers do look a lot better

i made another thread but for the people that didnt see it here is what i posted

i know josh was going to end the go fund me page on december 3rd but wanted to go ahead and post this,,,, from the bottom of my heart i am so greatful to everyone,, if it wasnt for you guys i would have been sunk especially 3 weeks ago i got 2 unexpected bills in the mail,,, if it wasnt for the go fund me that would have been the straw that broke the camels back and when it comes to medical bills they dont give you any lee way at all,,, now i have some decent food in teh frig and freezer and cabinets,, you can only eat so much soup,, baloney and hot dogs,,,
here is a fast update,
i turned down an apartment last week,, when it come to crunching the numbers it more then likely would have cost me more to live in an apartment then stay here so i turned it down,,she wants the house sold but screw her,, take me to court and have me thrown out
i have applied through the state to have my medicare premium paid by the state,, if that goes through then the state will pay my medicare premium which will save me each month,, i only qualify for 16 bucks in food stamps,,, geezz,, guess i am the wrong color
in the spring i will be picking up a FEW YARDS to cut,, people i used to cut for before my heart attack,, yes only a few,, i dont think i can handle any more then that and that will give me enough to stay in the black each month,,
my family has finally stopped giving me advice and all that crap now that i have proved to them,, yes i am 55 years old,, that i know what i am doing,, still no offer of help from family and no contact or help or anything from my church,,
sharon is hinting that she is wanting to come back,,, sorry lady,, you made your bed and now you have to lay in it,,, she thought the grass was greener on the other side of the fence but when she jumped she jumped into a plowed field,,,
ok,, enough of the update,,,, again guys i am so greatful to everyone,, you guys saved my bacon and i whole heartly appreciate it,,, i have sit here and cried more then once over this,, things are not fantastic but so much better then what they where,,, i cant afford to do what i want but with all the cut backs the numbers do look a lot better
Sure glad to hear yer doing better !!!!! Just keep hangin in there !!!

Added today Good luck to 08F150 in his tough time.

Bump
sooo close 2 70% of the goal set at beginning, then 80?? I'm not the donor of the most,but no longer make payment on my property cause bank owns none of it, gave what used to go to bank. Just sayin if I was there this time, how would I prefer to b treated.After all trueism "what goes around comes around" Happy Holidays to all (-;

Working on the raffle right now. Will get that up in a few hours.

I'll post the list of names in order and the list of raffle items. When it's your turn to choose an item, you have 48 hours to select, otherwise we move on to the next person on the list. I don't know how to get this info on "that other forum" O,P,E - hopefully someone will post it over there. We had at least 3 donations from them. Thanks guys!

For those of you that donated, you are awesome!! Thank you so much. Over $3,500 raised! :clap::bowdown::rock:

For those of you that didn't donate - you suck. :p:p:p

unclemoustas post: 6069803 said:
Working on the raffle right now. Will get that up in a few hours.

I'll post the list of names in order and the list of raffle items. When it's your turn to choose an item, you have 48 hours to select, otherwise we move on to the next person on the list. I don't know how to get this info on "that other forum" O,P,E - hopefully someone will post it over there. We had at least 3 donations from them. Thanks guys!

For those of you that donated, you are awesome!! Thank you so much. Over $3,500 raised! :clap::bowdown::rock:

For those of you that didn't donate - you suck. :p:p:p
If

If you post it Ill take a screen shot then post it over there would that work?

Latest posts

Back