Raffle for AS Member "Tree Monkey" - 30+ prizes worth over $6,000!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List update!!
1. Mastermind ported MS660 - from @Mastermind
2. Super pretty stock Jonsered 2083II - from @lwhaples
3. Oregon 520 chain grinder NIB - from @Definitive Dave
4. 25 Treemonkey shirts (Assuming these will be 25 separate door prizes) - from @Scott0154
5. 1 fully cooked Smoked Beef Brisket W/homemade sauce & next day air shipping (Feeds 18-20 winner supply's the side fixins of their choice} From @RR2'ed & Wife Suzanne
6. Stihl 026, previously owned by Chity Avitar(RIP) from @dieselfitter.
7. Ducks Unlimited special edition buck knife and sheath from Black River Trading Company- from @svk
8. 100ft roll of Oregon 72LGX chain from the crew at Boyd's Outdoor Power
9. 40" L x 30-42" Stihl chaps from @David Young
10. 10# of Burnett dairy cheese of your choosing (or if you don't know what to get, we'll pick some good stuff for ya), delivered to your door- from the Dodgegeeks
11. Smoked pork shoulder prepared and FedEx'd to your door from @quietfly!
12. 262xp donated by @Oman18, and ported by @ajmssaws, correct?
13. Lightly Used Stihl Rollomatic ES 25" Guide Bar c/w 2 used but never sharpened 84DL 33RS chains from @GCJenks204
14. Stihl Hoody & Mug I will wait until a winner is selected to order the Hoody to get the right size, style may not be exactly as shown but of equal value from @GCJenks204

GoFundMe - www.gofundme.com/t3vu6cd3

List update!!
4. 25 Treemonkey shirts (Assuming these will be 25 separate door prizes) - from @Scott0154
5. 1 fully cooked Smoked Beef Brisket W/homemade sauce & next day air shipping (Feeds 18-20 winner supply's the side fixins of their choice} From @RR2'ed & Wife Suzanne
7. Ducks Unlimited special edition buck knife and sheath from Black River Trading Company- from @svk
10. 10# of Burnett dairy cheese of your choosing (or if you don't know what to get, we'll pick some good stuff for ya), delivered to your door- from the Dodgegeeks
12. 262xp donated by @Oman18, and ported by @ajmssaws
13. Lightly Used Stihl Rollomatic ES 25" Guide Bar c/w 2 used but never sharpened 84DL 33RS chains from @GCJenks204
14. Stihl Hoody & Mug (will wait until a winner is selected to order the Hoody to get the right size), style may not be exactly as shown but of equal value from @GCJenks204
15. Bench mounted chainsaw vice from mycamaro_68
16. New Holland XL jacket (shipping from UK paid by donor) from @ajschainsaws

GoFundMe - www.gofundme.com/t3vu6cd3

List update!!
12. 262xp donated by @Oman18, and ported by @ajmssaws
14. Stihl Hoody & Mug (will wait until a winner is selected to order the Hoody to get the right size), style may not be exactly as shown but of equal value from @GCJenks204
15. Bench mounted chainsaw vice from @mycamaro_68
16. New Holland XL jacket (shipping from UK paid by donor) from @ajschainsaws
17. 288XP rebuilt by @Onan18 and ported by @Mastermind

GoFundMe - [URL='http://www.gofundme.com/t3vu6cd3']www.gofundme.com/t3vu6cd3[/URL]

The 576?;) Cuz I know you can't be talking about the 240. The dog only got sent to me to work out some bugs, he wasn't treated real well when he was younger...:mad: Thanks though!

Ours wasn't either but he's good now... You don't love that 240? :)

I have to say I'm VERY impressed with the community spirt here. I'm on several forums of various interests in Australia and I have never seen people get togeather and fundraise like I do here. When I saw the Hurricane Katrina after marth on the news a few years ago I thought what a crap place the USA is. Well I was wrong you guys should be proud of yourselves . Despite all the heated arguments we see here people do care and get behind their own when the chips are down. Well done keep it up!

So I just read the rules after donating *so much for reading the instructions beforehand....*. Seeing as I donated 35, does that mean I'm entered 3 times per this rule :

"For each $10 donated it counts as 1 chance. @sarahdodgegeek is keeping track of all the entries."?

I don't honestly care. I'm more worried about giving to someone in the community that needs the help but now I'm curious.

I know how it is when health sidelines you. I try to give evenly when I can on this forum. This group does more than any other that I've met on the different forums I've joined. I'll see if I can give more at the end of the month after I've paid bills.

I was down at his place last tuesday. seemed to be tired but in good spirits. I cut some wood for him, also did some testing on my 661, and we took apart my 661 to get ported. I didn't see him light up once. :) Did have some mtn dews though! lol

I think he said he's not supposed to lift more than 10lbs.

Back