Raffle for AS Member "Tree Monkey" - 30+ prizes worth over $6,000!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, here we go.
Here's the list. (I cant say I'm disappointed about the 1st name on the list... ) I've drawn 100 names. hopefully that covers us for a while.
Start pickin, fellas... Remember - there's 25 t-shirts as individual prizes, so choose wisely. I've got to step out for a few minutes, but I'll be back.
Onan18
GCJenks204
leadfarmer
Andydodgegeek
beavis331
Shea McPherson
S Tebo
zach hyer
Mike Miser
Tim Kohler
Craig Kozak
Jeff Villwock
Matthew Olson
Redbull661
Sam-tip
Jon Fluharty
srcarr52
psuiewalsh
hoskvarna
danders
n240sxguy
Rich Norman
Mike Czar
Vince Westphal
Mark Greear
Michael Baudoux
Echoshawn
stihlguy
Elect6845
Chvtec33
Mastermind
Pullinmypullan
big t double
wehtjns
Riverrat2
rburg
earache
CaptaineHaddoc
Steve NW WI
Jose ASTS
SteveSS
JetMD
Barb Blodgett
Brian Carlson
Josh Peterson
Rodney Witmer
malk315
Tor Raymond Haagenson
Tom Burton
Roadfxr
Brian Johannessen
Struggle
Fred Von Stein
Mark Kohler
JeffGU
Michael Toath
Brian Larson
SOS Ridgeride
John D King
plcnut
Aaron Oldenburger
dave53223
tpagel
USMC615
Jacob J
mainewoods
Rudedog
Jason Trible
Stumpy
Todd Kinneston
Andy Smith
David Campbell
nixon
Heath Eidson
Ross Claypool
Brad Swenson
Clint Graham
Backtroller
Mdavlee
Todd Mahy
david young
Duce
Jason Wolthuis
Dan Mandella
James Shaffer
wildroamer
Dallas Davis
Steve Kajala
Odin
jonsered raket
burkesw
Mike Bridges
Brandon Wirsig
Dan Larrivee
BGE541
tntblaster14
magnumitis
Gixxerjoe04
big t double
Tim Kohler
Give this a little bump

I'm sorry to say I don't see your name or handle in the last 10 days.. There were a few anonymous donations of $50, so it's possible you did that, but I don't get those names at all. [emoji26]
I sent it this past week. I asked how to buy tickets and someone replied with the info. It was done whatever day that was (can't seem to find that post now).
Guess it didn't go through, I'm not sure.

Thanks. Good to know for future raffles!

Philbert

P.S. Thanks for all of your work in organizing this and keeping things on track!
I know I had one person who accidentally went anonymous, and reached out to me to see if they could still get in on it. They were able to amend their comments to properly reflect their un-anonymous intent...

But to your point- I consider anonymous to mean I'm donating but no one needs to know who have how much.

I imagine there are all kinds of reasons someone may want to do that, and it ain't none of my business to know it. [emoji4]

Yeah I'm not sure what happened. It gave me a screen that it went through.

Also I had donated a large flat rate box of chain loops, who won it?

3. Oregon 520 chain grinder NIB - from @Definitive Dave
4. 25 Treemonkey shirts (Assuming these will be 25 separate door prizes) - from @Scott0154
5. 1 fully cooked Smoked Beef Brisket W/homemade sauce & next day air shipping (Feeds 18-20 winner supply's the side fixins of their choice} From @riverrat2 & Wife Suzanne
6. Stihl 026, previously owned by Chity Avitar(RIP) from @dieselfitter.
7. Ducks Unlimited special edition buck knife and sheath from Black River Trading Company- from @svk
8. 100ft roll of Oregon 72LGX chain from the crew at Boyd's Outdoor Power
9. 40" L x 30-42" Stihl chaps from @David Young
10. 10# of Burnett dairy cheese of your choosing (or if you don't know what to get, we'll pick some good stuff for ya), delivered to your door- from the Dodgegeeks
11. Smoked pork shoulder prepared and FedEx'd to your door from @quietfly!
13. Lightly Used Stihl Rollomatic ES 25" Guide Bar c/w 2 used but never sharpened 84DL 33RS chains from @GCJenks204
14. Stihl Hoody & Mug (will wait until a winner is selected to order the Hoody to get the right size), style may not be exactly as shown but of equal value from @GCJenks204
15. Bench mounted chainsaw vice from @Mycamaro_68
16. New Holland XL jacket (shipping from UK paid by donor) from @ajschainsaws

18. Quart of Klotz KL-200 original techniplate oil from Cut4fun
19. Stihl 046 case crank fully powdered and new bearings and good crank shaft ready to add top end and oil pump from @Glock37
20. a 100' roll of Oregon chain from the site owner HL Supply
21. Dolmar branded,3/8 .050 20" small mount Husky Laminated Oregon bar (with half a tank on it) from @exSW
22. 25" 404 .063 stihl mount bar and chain from @psuiewalsh
23. 5/8" Super Scraper (perfect size for saw work) @Black Dog Chainsaw
24. 10 chains a sharpened, 4 to 6 gun blued bars... (Anyone else saying that to the time of the 12 days of Christmas? Bet you are now...) [/USER=534]@S Tebo[/USER]
25. New Spencer Logger’s Tape Model 950DC from [/USER=395]@Greenthorn[/USER]
26. MSA Full brim safety helmet from Philbert
27. $50 towards your purchase at Kunz woodworking.
28. one case of Amsoil Saber 3.5oz. bottles (I mix with 1.1 gal. of fuel for 40:1) shipp to the lower 48. From jk14
29. Handmade butcher block. From Nuno
30. Winner's choice: New Fiskars X27, new Fiskars X25, or new Logrite 30" Hookaroon, from USMC615
31. Two ultra handly tools:
- a custom CNC universal case splitter with adapter nuts - fits all sizes and spacings of studs...
And - an OEM Stihl decompression valve installer and remover. From Definitive Dave- see the wonderfully articulated details and pics in Dave's original post!
32. 1 case Mobil 2T racing oil premix (6 qts) for air cooled engines from riverrat2.
33. large flat rate box of chain loops from valleyfirewood!

GoFundMe - www.gofundme.com/t3vu6cd3

Is there a limit on waiting for someone to pick? I'm 27th on the list and have to work tomorrow. Just sayin'.

We've got movement!!

Here's the next 5, as a reminder...

S Tebo
zach hyer
Mike Miser
Tim Kohler
Craig Kozak

3. Oregon 520 chain grinder NIB - from @Definitive Dave
4. 25 Treemonkey shirts (Assuming these will be 25 separate door prizes) - from @Scott0154

7. Ducks Unlimited special edition buck knife and sheath from Black River Trading Company- from @svk
8. 100ft roll of Oregon 72LGX chain from the crew at Boyd's Outdoor Power
9. 40" L x 30-42" Stihl chaps from @David Young
10. 10# of Burnett dairy cheese of your choosing (or if you don't know what to get, we'll pick some good stuff for ya), delivered to your door- from the Dodgegeeks
11. Smoked pork shoulder prepared and FedEx'd to your door from @quietfly!
13. Lightly Used Stihl Rollomatic ES 25" Guide Bar c/w 2 used but never sharpened 84DL 33RS chains from @GCJenks204
14. Stihl Hoody & Mug (will wait until a winner is selected to order the Hoody to get the right size), style may not be exactly as shown but of equal value from @GCJenks204
15. Bench mounted chainsaw vice from @Mycamaro_68
16. New Holland XL jacket (shipping from UK paid by donor) from @ajschainsaws

18. Quart of Klotz KL-200 original techniplate oil from Cut4fun
19. Stihl 046 case crank fully powdered and new bearings and good crank shaft ready to add top end and oil pump from @Glock37
20. a 100' roll of Oregon chain from the site owner HL Supply
21. Dolmar branded,3/8 .050 20" small mount Husky Laminated Oregon bar (with half a tank on it) from @exSW
22. 25" 404 .063 stihl mount bar and chain from @psuiewalsh
23. 5/8" Super Scraper (perfect size for saw work) @Black Dog Chainsaw
24. 10 chains a sharpened, 4 to 6 gun blued bars... (Anyone else saying that to the time of the 12 days of Christmas? Bet you are now...) [/USER=534]@S Tebo[/USER]
25. New Spencer Logger’s Tape Model 950DC from [/USER=395]@Greenthorn[/USER]
26. MSA Full brim safety helmet from Philbert
27. $50 towards your purchase at Kunz woodworking.
28. one case of Amsoil Saber 3.5oz. bottles (I mix with 1.1 gal. of fuel for 40:1) shipp to the lower 48. From jk14
29. Handmade butcher block. From Nuno
30. Winner's choice: New Fiskars X27, new Fiskars X25, or new Logrite 30" Hookaroon, from USMC615
31. Two ultra handly tools:
- a custom CNC universal case splitter with adapter nuts - fits all sizes and spacings of studs...
And - an OEM Stihl decompression valve installer and remover. From Definitive Dave- see the wonderfully articulated details and pics in Dave's original post!
32. 1 case Mobil 2T racing oil premix (6 qts) for air cooled engines from riverrat2.
33. large flat rate box of chain loops from valleyfirewood!

GoFundMe - www.gofundme.com/t3vu6cd3

Back