Raffle thread for IchWarriors cousin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, if i happen to accidently, one in a million type thing.....actually WIN something. Just put it on FleaBay & send the proceeds to the "cause".

RD

BTW, if i happen to accidently, one in a million type thing.....actually WIN something. Just put it on FleaBay & send the proceeds to the "cause".

RD

We can work those details out later. So far all the people that have donated prizes are shipping them as well. Other than the "Coke Goes to War" book, which I will be shipping to the winner.

That being said...thats awful generous of you.:cheers:

I paypaled you the money for a ticket + a little bit extra to make sure to cover the fees and and a few extra bucks. Thanks.

I think that may have been my first post, I wish it was under better circumstances..... I lurked for a long time until finally registering a few weeks back. I am too much of a n00b to be able to help out anyone on here about saws and such but I do enjoy reading and learning from everyone.

Last edited:
I paypaled you the money for a ticket + a little bit extra to make sure to cover the fees and and a few extra bucks. Thanks.

I think that may have been my first post, I wish it was under better circumstances..... I lurked for a long time until finally registering a few weeks back. I am too much of a n00b to be able to help out anyone on here about saws and such but I do enjoy reading and learning from everyone.

Thanks! No better way to introduce yourself other than to have your first post be a donation to someone you dont know!!

You have recieved a monster of a rep hit from the king of all rep ho's.
Thank's for contributing. and welcome.:clap:

Haven't forgotten

I'm trying to find some Mobil 2T to contribute with my payment to spice things up:clap: I'll have something sent in a few days! -dave-:cheers:

You guys are great... this should really make his entire month... Hopefully he can use it for something to turn his life a little brighter...

I saw him yesterday, he finally had enough physical strength and courage to leave his house and come into the office. It was a welcome respite, to see him outside of his bed and in the wheel chair. He is still very weak physically, and it doesn't take much to bring him to tears...

Still a very long road of healing ahead...

Thanks again guys, you all rock.

Gentle reminder.....Ticket sales end November 29th. Ill say at 12pm.

We havent moved much since the last update. I just transfered $1,179 to a savings account that had $613 in it to start. Thats $1792!!!

I do have another $50 waiting to be deposited.

Another gentle reminder to all those who have asked for my physical address. I havent received checks from quite a few. Im not trying to guilt anyone into sending monies, just if you have sent something since you asked for my address, it hasnt arrived. I will PM those whos check donations have arrived.

Back