• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ramsplitter HV-16 Splitter $650 (Norwalk, CT)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bster13

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Moving to a house where I will not be needing my vertical/horizontal splitter. The splitter works wonderfully off a dedicated 15A circuit from my garage. I use it with a heavy gauge extension cord which I will give away with the splitter. The splitter works great, the only maintenance I'd do is change the fluid and have Ramsplitter ship me new plastic inserts that glide across the beam, which have worn over time (they are supposed to).

I bought it new in Sept of 2013 and have put 10 cords through it. It has gone through anything I've thrown at it, all while being nice and quiet for my neighbors and no fumes to smell.

Video when I first got it:

Video when I put an oversized, stringy piece through it (~20in):

Retails for ~$1300, and here are the specs:
http://www.logsplittersdirect.com/Ramsplitter-HV16-4-Log-Splitter/p3298.html

The tires are ATV rated, not highway rated. Just bring a pickup truck and friend or two and we can all lift it into your bed.

If you are interested, please send me a private message, thanks.

20150315_101313.jpg 20150315_101325.jpg 20150315_101342.jpg 20150315_101356.jpg

Do you still have it?If so,please call me at 2038784040.I will get it this week if possible.

Latest posts

Back