Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beaver probably don't think of other beaver as being a problem but the landowners thought they were. I sent six hides to a tannery and returned them back to the property owner. She is having a coat made in Seattle as we speak.

The trapping was an extra to tree thinning and mulching I did on their 40 acres.

Beaver probably don't think of other beaver as being a problem but the landowners thought they were. I sent six hides to a tannery and returned them back to the property owner. She is having a coat made in Seattle as we speak.

The trapping was an extra to tree thinning and mulching I did on their 40 acres.
Them suckers can destroy some land and flood it out. She ought to enjoy the beaver jacket.:clap:

they build dam good homes too ( corny i know)
a few moved in next to my grandmothers and built a damn inside the full length of one of those big round culverts and blocked the water off untill it ran over the road and no traffic could get through, they could not destroy it with a backhoe so they dynamited it. boy was that a sight to see.

Well shoot i accidetally erased this pic.

chainsaws112.jpg

attachment.php

I am trying to learn to post pictures. THis is one of the large watermelons growns this past summer. Hope it works.

A recent ride in the Columbia River Gorge. A buddy of mine owns property on the Washington side and there are trails in every direction. Some great riding and incredible views. This was in between my place and Bookerdogs.

attachment.php

Last edited:
A recent ride in the Columbia River Gorge. A buddy of mine owns property on the Washington side and there are trails in every direction. Some great riding and incredible views. This was in between my place and Bookerdogs.

Man that looks and sounds like an awesome place. We go on trail rides, but nothing like that... Thanks for sharing, great pic.

More pics from Montana

In our neighborhood, taken in November during the rut.

attachment.php

And a couple of "wannabees"

attachment.php

Back