Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Betcha can't name these two

Picture008-1.jpg

The 2 SKS's are Norincos mfg. in china? Nice bayonetts by the way, I need one for mine!

That's a pretty big snappin turtle. Interesting bit of knowledge for you all.....if one of those suckers bite you, they will not let go...that is, unless you know the secret.
In my younger days, my friend cought a small one and stuck his tongue out at it while holding it right in front of his face. You can pretty well guess what hapened next, it latched on to his tongue. They waited a little while hoping it would turn loose and even poured cold water on it but it pinched down harder. They finally brought him to the emergency room and the doctors were baffled and didn't do anything for fear of the turtle pinching the tip of his tongue off. After about 30 minutes, his coon ass uncle barges in the room, grabs two metal hospital trays and slaps them together making a loud clang and the turtle immediately lets go. He looks at the doctors like their idiots and says "don't you know a snapper won't let go until the lightening strikes or the thunder roll." Everyone in the room looked like they had witnessed a miracle.
Anyway, if one of those suckers ever latches onto you or someone else....shoot a gun in the air or make a really loud noise and it will let go. After that, make Turtle Sauce Piquant.

Not a clue apart from being rifles lol
But looks like loads of fun!
Think if i ever get to the states i will come visit for a frew days/weeks lol
Just let me know, I live real close to Remington arms and they have a nice shooting facility. You would be right at home, It's all clay target shooting. My neighbor across the street is in the arkansas trapshooters hall of fame and he is retired from remington.

Pic of a buck in velvet. I shot this buck that fall. Which was the first time I had a pic of one in velvet to go with the mount on the wall.

Last edited:
Two of my mounts, the buck on the left is the one in velvet in the above picture.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back