Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's nothing

deadsquirrel-1.jpg

But seriously, that is a lot a firepower you got there layed out on the linoleum SS. Jeez, sure is. Start talking, cause I gotta know about your museum. I'd say you have something there.
LOL, How many shots did it take to knock off the tree rat with that anti tank rifle. Nope no museum. Still have more to post.

A picture I me lead-climbing Devils Tower in South Dakota. 2nd Pitch:
840667-R1-065-31.jpg

This is a shot of riding the Northshore up in British Colombia back when I lived in Washington.
840668-R1-073-35.jpg

Cool stuff. The rock climbing looks like fun. I haven't been in a few years. Gotta fix that soon. You ever ride at Ray's indoor mountain bike park in Cleveland? Cool place to get a fix in the winter.:clap:

Cool stuff. The rock climbing looks like fun. I haven't been in a few years. Gotta fix that soon. You ever ride at Ray's indoor mountain bike park in Cleveland? Cool place to get a fix in the winter.:clap:

No I've never ridden Ray's indoor park. A friend of mine was trying to get me up there years and years ago, but he ended up moving out to Washington too. I don't do near the mtb'ing I used to. Too much work (that's a good thing). I still however climb in West Virginia and Kentucky on a regular basis...weekends mainly.

Okay ODS9091 Here's some more for ya.
HK93
MG42 :)
1919A4
STEYR AUG
VALMET M76
THOMPSON 1927 or KAHR SEMI AUTO CARBINE
CHINESE AK VARIANTS

Sorry so late getting back, oldest stepdaughter had surgery Thursday, did good with the surgery, but now is having a rough go recovering from the anesthia..

HK93
MG42 :)
1919A4
STEYR AUG
VALMET M76
THOMPSON 1927 or KAHR SEMI AUTO CARBINE
CHINESE AK VARIANTS

Sorry so late getting back, oldest stepdaughter had surgery Thursday, did good with the surgery, but now is having a rough go recovering from the anesthia..
Mg-34, Hope she's doing fine. Sometimes that anesthisia takes a while to get rid of. I'll give you some more tommorrow, Gotta go to bed.

I knew it was an MG34, just wanted it to be a 42 I reckon. I will blame it on the long hours at the hospital..LOL. Thanks for the well wishes. Now on to todays show..
UZI
HK94/MP5
STEN MKII
GALIL AR 5.56
FNC
MAC10
FN FAL (L1A1)

This is when I was still in the Marine Corps. Gotta love the Mojave Desert and its endless wheeling spots.

100_0519.jpg

It is certainly difficult to kill a toyota....here is a pic of my lifted and locked Tacoma w/4.10 gears and a lockright.

mile9, I sure wish we had the wheeling opportunites here in the Buckeye that you do out west!
truck3.jpg

My 1st Gen Project:
83yota1.jpg

Last edited:
I knew it was an MG34, just wanted it to be a 42 I reckon. I will blame it on the long hours at the hospital..LOL. Thanks for the well wishes. Now on to todays show..
UZI
HK94/MP5
STEN MKII
GALIL AR 5.56
FNC
MAC10
FN FAL (L1A1)
You got em, Hope your stepdaughters doing a lot better. That uzi is kinda rare, It's 45 automatic

Last edited:
LOL, since it has deer legs, Would it be a snowdoe or a snowbuck.

At first it actually had a 9 point rack on its head with the ears and allot of the head fur connected to the partial skull, but the damn vultures where knocking it off. so we threw the 5 gal. tar pail on top of its head instead. I still have the rack in the corner of the garage with the rest of them, will have to have the kids make a snow man this year and throw it on again. so it was a snowbuck.......we cant shoot does here. we get 2 tags first buck has to have 3 points on one side 2nd has to have 4 points on one side. any other deer shot are never talked about. they are road kill!

Latest posts

Back