Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11j27f4.jpg

The Divine Lorraine Hotel in Philadelphia. Was there last month and saw it, just did a search and got some info. Was built in 1890's and last occupied in 1999, got gutted for the architectural elements around 2006.

I been in there a few times, its in a rough neighborhood. You must have been around the Parkway and took a wrong turn.

I been in there a few times, its in a rough neighborhood. You must have been around the Parkway and took a wrong turn.

Haha, Nah, I was exploring while I had some time after class at Morris Arboretum. Came down Germantown from up north, that got sketchy pretty fast in that area. Went from there all the way up Frankford/Rooselvelt Ave. to my hotel by 276 on Halloween night, only had to detour for shootings in the street 2 times:laugh:

Haha, Nah, I was exploring while I had some time after class at Morris Arboretum. Came down Germantown from up north, that got sketchy pretty fast in that area. Went from there all the way up Frankford/Rooselvelt Ave. to my hotel by 276 on Halloween night, only had to detour for shootings in the street 2 times:laugh:

That must have been a long drive.

Back