Rare Homelite Chipper/Ez10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homelitexl903

CAD...The struggle is real.
Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen one of these or have one? I have seen homelite circular saws and concrete saws but never this Chipper model.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 105
  • image.png
    image.png
    164.8 KB · Views: 110
It's really a shame what happened to Homelite. I just checked out there website which I haven't bothered to do in a long time and its a pathetic cheap line up of junk. I think the only reason they still make sales is because people have a old homelite or remember having one and don't realize what they are now compared to then. Regardless I'm still going to collect old homelites.

A buddy of mine,Homelite collector extraordinaire,bought a tree shaker,for fruit or nuts,I guess,made by Homelite.He probably has 15 circular saws,over 200 Ez's,and God knows how many Homies.
You wouldn't happen to have a photo of the homelite tree shaker would you? When I was a young boy in the late 60's I helped my Grandpa in his cherry orchards in Michigan. He had a couple of the tree shakers. They're long gone now. I've been searching for years to find a photo to reminese sp? but no luck.

This link shows a little different model than what I remember. Old brain cells not quite as sharp perhaps.

Back