rayco super rg 50

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

backhoelover

Free service manuals and service tool info
Reaction score
i have a unit that will not move forward or back if you lift up both end with cutter head and blade it will move slow slow slow a service manual and some help would be awesome

tia

I have the same machine. I have never had a problem like that. Sounds like a hydraulic pump/filter problem. Let us know what you found.

Lever. One of the things I do not like about the machine. You are right next to it and it puts out the heat. And dirt, rocks, chips hitting all parts of you. Most days you have to plan where the wind is going, hope you can put the machine down wind from you where the dust is not blowing back on you. Sometimes there are no options. I tend to watch out the edge instead of through glass. You pay for that eventually. The other thing I don't like is the ground speed. I walk at a good clip, not with this machine.

Thanks for the reply T/bldr, just asked as didn't know yr experience with the machine, the Carlton cordless acts very strange if
you try to move it with the manual switch on the machine in the "low" ground speed position.

Can see what you mean by the lever op. after the remote I couldn't imagine using levers for all the reasons you mention plus lots
more.

Hope all goes well for you. I know the Snap-On 4 way angle wrenches are invaluable tools for working on these machines. I have made repairs I would not have got through with standard wrenches.

small pump is for drive system. large pump is for everything else. you will have to check pressure. if the unit is set up right, raise the hood closet to the control panel. now look in the bottom right hand corner there should be a place to test everthing. if it is set up right this testing port will allow you to test and not have to worry about dead heading the pump

I was just think might want to find out pressure on big pump before hooking up 5000psi gauge to it. As I was testing the snaller pump with this set up

Back