Rear handle for ms362

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcurbanloggers

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hi all,
I busted the little black plastic mold that goes on top of the rear handle on my ms362cm. It looks like those were designed to be replaceable, but I can’t seem to be able to find where to buy the replacement piece. Any ideas on where I could locate a replacement black plastic mold?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all,
I busted the little black plastic mold that goes on top of the rear handle on my ms362cm. It looks like those were designed to be replaceable, but I can’t seem to be able to find where to buy the replacement piece. Any ideas on where I could locate a replacement black plastic mold?

Not a clue if you can order it separately, but I probably have a junk handle I can rob one from.

Let me know if you need me to rummage for it.

Steven

Not a clue if you can order it separately, but I probably have a junk handle I can rob one from.

Let me know if you need me to rummage for it.

Steven

Thanks! I just might take you up on that. Let me wait and see what other responses come in first. I’ll give the local dealer here a call too.

A local Stihl dealer should be an easy place to get one. Stihl does not sell parts online, so people go to a dealer to buy common parts then put them on eBay with a mark up. So I would try a dealer, at least get a part number that way and then you can check online for used parts. If you still have the pieces for the cover the part number is usually on genuine Stihl parts somewhere.

Back