REP time

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thumb.gif
Way to go mange.

Excellent and congrats caleb. "On a side note," i haven't seen a prettier stump top in awhile, obviously a PRO.

Geezeus, did ya get a look at those guns? What do you need a chainsaw for? Why don't you just push them trees over? It'd prolly be faster.

I guess now your gonna have to add "Super Model" to your resume Caleb..... maybe put it right between Ginger Kid and Champeen Beer Drinker. :laugh: :cheers:

Nice Pic's man. :clap:

Looks like sILlogger made madsens photo list
Congrats Caleb!! Rockstar!
you gettin some rep

link
http://www.madsens1.com/crocker.htm

Big rep to Caleb! you are now in the "Loggers Hall of Fame."

Hello gregz, Too bad the "Stihl wide vs narrow" thread got locked yesterday, you made the last post and I couldn't answer it. I see you checked out Madsens site after I PMed you yesterday. Like I said in the PM Sam Madsen gave me that mint Stihl 056 Magnum tag that you now have there. That was way back in the early 1980s. Madsens had the reputation of having the best woods modded 056s in the world.It would only be fitting if you restored your 056 Mag with parts from Madsens. That tag you have there is a start. Get them to mod it too. E-mail Madsens with "attention to Sam" and tell him about your tag story and that you got it from me. You will promptly receive his famous friendly professional service.

Last edited:
Back