REP time

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow! didn't even know this thread was here till come body pm'ed me.

I sent madsens some pics because i figured they have very few people from the midwest/eastern u.s. that deal with them. I do a fair amount of business with them and i thought it would be fitting.

thanks for all the kind words.

btw. you guys are sneeky!

It's about time you showed up to your party HA!!
I wasn't being sneeky..just checkin out Madsens websight and found your pics
Your pics and vids are always good stuff
cheers
gregz

It's about time you showed up to your party HA!!
I wasn't being sneeky..just checkin out Madsens websight and found your pics
Your pics and vids are always good stuff
cheers
gregz

thank you. i always enjoy looking at the pics that they have on their website. there are pics of some big trees hitting the ground on there

Congratulations. When are you coming out for an autograph signing? Madsens has a nice parking lot for you. If it is raining, you can go inside and be by the bench area. :clap:

ha ha. i missed this the first time. if logging picks up a bit and i get enough money to pull it off i would really like to come out there for the gtg. and i will definitely go by madsens and woods.

Cool coverage.

Do you race for SIU? I know a couple competitors past and present from the school and would love another contact for college competitors in the area to see about coming back that way and reinviting that crew out here in the Fall.

Thanks.

sILlogger, :cool: ...especially the photos of the trees on the way down... :cool:

Kevin

Cool coverage.

Do you race for SIU? I know a couple competitors past and present from the school and would love another contact for college competitors in the area to see about coming back that way and reinviting that crew out here in the Fall.

Thanks.

yea. who do you know from out here?

sILlogger, :cool: ...especially the photos of the trees on the way down... :cool:

Kevin

you mean like this. (ok...now i'm just showing off)

calebschainsaw016.jpg

jh030.jpg

jh024.jpg

039jpg-1.jpg

038jpg-1.jpg

031jpg.jpg

Met Big Ben and raced in Georgia against him this summer. There are a few team alumns in different forestry capacities out here that I have met on accident as well.

I am at Colorado State and we tried to contact you guys for a Comp in November since you're closer than most of the schools we regularly compete against.

It's a small world after all!

Met Big Ben and raced in Georgia against him this summer. There are a few team alumns in different forestry capacities out here that I have met on accident as well.

I am at Colorado State and we tried to contact you guys for a Comp in November since you're closer than most of the schools we regularly compete against.

It's a small world after all!

how did u do in the Georgia competition. I got second in the midwest qualifying to a ESPN collegiate series veteran (he was fast!) are you still competing?

I tied for second in Georgia.

Looking at your name again, it looked familiar from the Michigan Tech conclave.

We are headed to California in March for our regional and the chance to return to Georgia.

The Paul Smith guys are always good. The guy who won in Michigan raced at the Championships in 2006, it looks like at least two guys who have been to the Championships will be competing at our regional and I wouldn't be surprised at all if the same guys from last year win their regions out east. Should be a good time.

I always wanted to go logging like that but..... I did not know they had a competition in Georgia. Where is it at, and do they have a hot saw competition?

Back