Retired redneck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when members can talk about saws and such.
I have personally met and talked to one member, and talked to another member on the phone.
Both great guys.

That was neat that you two did not know eachother on here, but you talked before on here.

:clap:

So how many time have you retired? In todays world once is not going to cut it.

My father retired several years ago , still in the woods with his cutting buddy shearing christmas trees , cutting christmas trees when the season is in , fence posts for farmers and some saw logs when the mill are buying .
Call him at 7:00 am , no answer , already on the road !
Last time I spoke with him he said he didn't have enough time to retire !

:cheers:

Mark,

You didn't accidently come home with an extra cat did you? I see the old gray one eyeballing your open door. Had that happen a few years ago. Hitched a ride home from my buddy's place. Got a few miles down the road and imagine our surprise when a damn cat jumped out of the backseat of his car--he had left a window and a barn cat made himself at home.

Chris B.

Dan - yes they did
Ward - have him contact me, I would consider moving it along
Chris - it was in the truck but they let me know before I shut the door
tanker - west of Burnetteville, near the big auto salvage yard

Actually I ended up with several additonal saws on this trip, a 4-30, 1-61, Target cut off saw (based on the 795L), 10-10, parts of a couple of Super 55's, a later model Power Mac 6, and the 123 and 650.

Pretty good week overall.

Mark

Latest posts

Back