Reverse rotation for chain grinders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeansonne

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
SUCCESS!!!!!! with yall help, with an OLD thread, i finally figured out how to reverse the rotation on my new oregon 520-120 chain grinder. and it didn't go PUFF, lol!! later today i'll try and get everything put back together and post a video with pics,,,,,,diagram too of what i did.

SUCCESS!!!!!! with yall help, with an OLD thread, i finally figured out how to reverse the rotation on my new oregon 520-120 chain grinder. and it didn't go PUFF, lol!! later today i'll try and get everything put back together and post a video with pics,,,,,,diagram too of what i did.
Damn that's cruel.
Such a tease...

what's a tease??? i have everything written down. just need to make a lil video and i'll post everything. you need to know now??

Why??...excuse me for asking...but why do you want to revers the rotation of this 520-120?? Just curious! I have one and like it just the way it is.

I am trying to do the same thing and I am having a hard time fitting the 2 switches in the compartment. Any chance you might be able to take some pictures of the outside and inside to show how you mounted everything.

Back