• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Rexo LS Vintage Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I am going to offer up a few of my vintage saws. This is a very hard to find Rexo LS saw. It is a French saw and not many are over here in North America. It is a good clean example of the model and will make someone a nice saw. It has sat in collection for quite a bit and needs to find a new home. It turns over good and I can get cylinder pics if needed. I am looking to trade it for something of interest. I am always trading so you tell me what you are thinking.

free bump

Humor Parrot GIF by Nickelodeon

Why not just throw a price on it ?
Very simple. I am not sure I have ever sold a similar saw. I always trade for them or at least partially trade. I like to trade or at least partially trade even it is just a Mini Mac.

I put it up there with a price or best offer and got no interest whatsoever. I relisted yesterday or Sunday.
There is a much wider interest there, many of the big guys into chainsaw collecting watch that site, I have often bid against some of the biggest when a saw of interest came up, the prices get rather carried away often.

Saw is still here as well as many others such as a Jonsered XD , Jonsered XB , and Stihl BLK

Back