Rig N' Wrench

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pinto is rated to 50 kn which is somewhere in the range of 10,000 lbs. In michigan I'm not dealing with things that big. My work zones are tight, the trees are not that big. A 100 foot tree is as big as we get. The weak point in my rigging is usually the tree.

The pinto is rated to 50 kn which is somewhere in the range of 10,000 lbs. In michigan I'm not dealing with things that big. My work zones are tight, the trees are not that big. A 100 foot tree is as big as we get. The weak point in my rigging is usually the tree.
That was kind of the point i was trying to make..

That thing has a 1000lb WLL? That's on par with my Big Dan. :)

I admit to being impressed. Definitely would like to have one in my hands, see the construction, and give it a work out.

Back