Rivers Great PNW Chainsaw adventure!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Urbicide

Urbicide

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Dang RiverRat, last I'd seen you were hanging out on the west coast with Andy. Now you are in the heart of the Confederacy hanging out with Tom. Did you swing by Ultra's place on your way over? Next I guess you will be in Troms Norway visiting with Niko and Witchie. Or maybe with Gypho somewhere up north. I think we should make you a chainsaw ambassador for AS or mayor or something! :D:D:D

RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
Resizing photos and getting ready to upload so stand by

THALL,,,,What can I say????? You guys this dude is legit,,,,,, It was great to see Elvis in action,,,, He's got his **** all gatherd up in the same sack,,,, He is so freaking organized I felt like I was back @ tech school,,,,:dizzy: :dizzy: He has fun in everything he does and he picks on everybody just about equal and will make you laugh,,,, 100% old school,,,,,but with tech savy,,, has a great time but if anybody has the gift of gab he's got it................. one of his cohorts paid him the highest of compliments and called him THE Subject matter expert,,,,,, let me post some pix of Elvis in action,,,,,,,

Just Mow

Just Mow

Don't touch my Willie !!!
Whats that ya say Mow, sum em bout a 041, huh, let me turn my hearing aids up,LOLOL

Hey by Joe I guess its my turn to speak out about Rivers visit. He's a cool dude, real nice man, though I watched his hands the whole time he was in da Shed!!,haha. All kidding aside I'm really happy he came by. We had a great time jawing saws. He did watch me make a few posts on here last nite and he told me quote " boy you have way too much fun on that site", unquote. He's right , I do.

He spent the entire day with me at the shop today. He got a first hand view of how ole Daddy operates his customers. I won't go into detail about that, I'll let him tell ya how things go on with me and my customers. He wittnessed how the back room sales work as well. He had a chance to use the Cuda for himself and I'll let him tell yaw what he thinks of it. Together he and I took a filthy MS360 and in 20 minutes made it look like new. Later in the day he spoke up with some of my customers when they were buying, he fit right in with good info for them. He saw too I don't charge for everything I do. He saw some inter action with customers you won't see at every shop, he can vouch for that. At evenings end he and I together Cuda-ised a fine 028 and replaced the crank seals in it. River is a very good saw tech for those that don't already know. At 6pm he and I parted ways but he left me with a promise he would come back again someday and I sincerely hope he keeps that promise, he's a pleasure to be around, really is......

Yeah, you know what i'm talking about that 041 and where it will sit one day.
I too will make that trip someday and come hang out and talk about STIHL stuff, cause hell the others just dont matter anyway.:censored: :rock:

RiverRat2

RiverRat2

Serio Tree Freak
In order to remain politically correct,,,,,

O.K. you ole river rat... you've spied on me at work,, spied on Tom at "work".. so which place is the BEST saw shop????

I cannot,,, and will not,,, pick a favorite,,, I will say this,,, however,,, a person would be hard pressed and lucky to find two more knowlegeable techs than either one of you two,,,,,,that being said,,, you both enjoy and embrace your work and your perspective shops are unique in their own way and are a direct reflection of your dedication to serving the public with their needs for OPE service,,,,,

Hows that for suckin up??????????????????

attachment.php

Here is THALL with an older gemtleman who frequents the shop @ THALLS PLace,,,Tom had previously done a favor (freebie) tweak on the old boys string trimmer some time back and Tom being his usual self rode the old feller a bit about it in a joking manner,,well he must have shamed him pretty good cause the old dude slipped back in while Tom was helping a customer and brought him a pack of ciggies......

attachment.php

Here is some food for the infamous Cuda!!!!!!

attachment.php

Clean as a whistle!!!!!

Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching
I cannot,,, and will not,,, pick a favorite,,, I will say this,,, however,,, a person would be hard pressed and lucky to find two more knowlegeable techs than either one of you two,,,,,,that being said,,, you both enjoy and embrace your work and your perspective shops are unique in their own way and are a direct reflection of your dedication to serving the public with their needs for OPE service,,,,,

LOLOLOLOLOL

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

Who's your speech writer????:chainsawguy: :chainsawguy: :chainsawguy:

Latest posts