Roots lifting up a green house?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillJ

Reaction score
This is directed more to the green house then the tree, but I thought that maybe you guys might have some insite. My question is after the tree is gone will I need to dig this green house foundation up and redo it or will it settle back to ware it once was. Is there an option of pulling the roots out?View attachment 218635View attachment 218636

It will settle if you take the roots out but you should backfill the hole so the slab doesn't settle too much. Judging the correct amount of fill dirt will be the tricky part.

It will but will take some time, perhaps grind n dig away as much root mass found beside as practical even pull out any ropey long ones by lifting and then relaying them path slabs.

er whats the foundation or floor of the green house made of??

Thanks for the reply guys. Thats kinda what I was thinking to. It is pushing up the corner of the green house and the floor is concrete. I am from butler, PA an hour north of Pittsburgh, but have moved to Wyoming. This house is in western Wyoming.

Latest posts

Back