Rough & Tumble

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lmbeachy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just got back from the Rough & Tumble show in Kinzer PA. Watched them cut some nice white oak on the circle mill, they had two steam engines hooked up to run it. They were cutting some really nice wide boards.All around a good show this year. Just wondering, Woodshop did you get down at all for the show this year? Lester

Just got back from the Rough & Tumble show in Kinzer PA. Watched them cut some nice white oak on the circle mill, they had two steam engines hooked up to run it. They were cutting some really nice wide boards.All around a good show this year. Just wondering, Woodshop did you get down at all for the show this year? Lester

Too much on the burner, didn't have time to run out there, but it was on my mind. It's only an hour or so west from me, I should have taken a day off work and spent the time. Yeah been there when they had that circle mill cranking out lumber, always a site to watch. Love all the old tractors and machinery also. My wifes father was there all week volunteering... he was running one of the huge steam engines for the folks.

Imbeachy if you would have told me you were heading out there I might have finagled a way to get out there and meet up with ya. Maybe next time.

Latest posts

Back