Rubber Dipped Gloves in Bulk

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy Atlas 451's Thermal Fit on ebay a few dozen at a time. The last order cost me $1.66 per pair, delivered. The seller was bigblockbiscayne [email protected] and I've ordered from him several times. We wear them summer and winter, wash them after each use. They hold up well and when they start to show wear they go into the greasy work bin where they get used and tossed.
Regards,
Phil

Last edited:
I found them here at the dollar store and the grocery store for $1 per pair. They are not as good as what lowes or baileys has but they will hold up for about 3 days.

http://www.hamiltonmarine.com/

we buy all our gloves rope etc. here if your ever in the area you should check it out they buy all yales "ends" so we go in and get 70-90 foot pieces of all of yales climbing line by the pound instead of buy the foot it works out to like 14 bucks for a 75 foot piece of xtc and like 12.95 for poison ivy

they are also a good place to buy rigging gear winches etc

Got some at the depot at 10 for $10. They're my new favorite. Seem to hold up, grip fairly well, lots of dexterity. I'm gonna go back and buy a whole pile just to stock up. (With my luck they'll get the next batch in and they'll be garbage.)

The best deals on bulk gloves are at Galeton. They apparently make their own, and sell a lot of other stuff too. I get earplugs from them, too.

http://www.galeton.com/webapp/wcs/s...oreId=10601&catalogId=10101&topCategory=10679

They have WAY more glove varieties than you will ever need. Some are double cheap with double-cheap quality, others are mighty-pricey. You will always get your money's worth.

Good customer service, too. They have sent me quite a few free pair (with an order) just to try out a different variety.

Last edited:
It looks like they have a similar product selection to Galeton. Too bad they don't post prices on their website.

Galeton equivalent to "Wonder Gloves"= 9.95/dozen. 8.95 per dozen if you buy more than 10 dozen pair!

Last edited:
gloves

At the store ask for the green color rub-diped gloves. These are not out for display sometimes! But seem to work the best for durability.

Back