Rule 13

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would I?

• Yes I would be pleased

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • No I would not be pleased

Votes: 92 94.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonsered2095

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone here would be pleased to receive unrequested promotional type email from any sponsor(s) of ArboristSite.com?

This of course would be a direct violation of ArboristSite.com's Rule 13.
You are not permitted to use ArboristSite.com to spam members for any reasons. This includes advertising products or services, promotion of a website or another Green Industry Forum. ArboristSite.com will exercise it’s rights under the law to pursue legal action in regard to this matter.

e-mail or P-mail. If it's e-mail from a sponsor you did business with then it has nothing to do with rule 13. AS has nothing to do with promotional E-mail I may get from Bailey's, for example.

So to be clear, E-mail as you said, or a PM. in either case inquire with overhead (instead starting a thread about it), imo.

respectfully

Last edited:
The reason most like this site is no one trying to sell all the time. Sponsor links are there at the top if you want to click on them.

Maybe he's talking about the email I got today from someone trying to sell me tree care leads?

There is no other place I hang around that would give anybody any idea I have any interest in trees. I frequent no other tree care forums, nor have I ever.

I can tell you this - if I find out AS is letting sponsors have my contact info, that email address will be changed to something bogus and I'll be out of here permanently.

You mean this email?

CONTRACTORS, Interested in getting more leads? Check out www.treecarebids.com! Get connected to homeowners NOW! Key Features:•No Contracts, Fees, or Subscriptions•Email and SMS Text Lead Notifications•Bad Lead Safeguard•Powerful Lead Tracking System•Dynamic Service Areas•Contractor Rating and Response SystemSign up now and receive 2 FREE LEADS! Just enter Promo Code 248JCC in your User Control Panel! Learn More and Signup at www.treecarebids.com/admin HOMEOWNERS, Need an Arborist? Easily find one in your area and get bids using www.treecarebids.com! And it’s FREE! Our system quickly and easily matches homeowners and contractors based on services needs and services areas. Let us find the contractor that is the best fit for you and your home! Learn more at www.treecarebids.com

I also got the "arboristy" sales pitch through my email today.

Blocked the sender and deleted the e-sale mail.

Hopefully that's the last one.

If someone wants to send me " unrequested promotional type" chainsaws i guess that would be ok . Anything else oh hell no .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back