Rule 13

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would I?

• Yes I would be pleased

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • No I would not be pleased

Votes: 92 94.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the e-mail at work but not home.

AS has my home e-mail for registration

Lawnsite has my work mail for registration. Bailey's has both of my e-mail addresses for two different accounts.

Therefore, the spam came from Lawnsite if you ask me. See, if you spit out what you mean in the first place it makes this much easier.

I done this, I don't know if it will work or not. In a way if it is checked we were asking for email.

User CP / Edit Options / Scroll down to Messaging & Notification
Uncheck this part.
You can allow other members to send you email messages.
Receive Email from Other Members

showed up at home here 5 mins ago so my theory is no good.

CONTRACTORS,

Interested in getting more leads? Check out www.treecarebids.com! Get connected to homeowners NOW!

Key Features:
•No Contracts, Fees, or Subscriptions
•Email and SMS Text Lead Notifications
•Bad Lead Safeguard
•Powerful Lead Tracking System
•Dynamic Service Areas
•Contractor Rating and Response System
Sign up now and receive 2 FREE LEADS! Just enter Promo Code 248JCC in your User Control Panel!

Learn More and Signup at www.treecarebids.com/admin

HOMEOWNERS,

Need an Arborist? Easily find one in your area and get bids using www.treecarebids.com! And it’s FREE!

Our system quickly and easily matches homeowners and contractors based on services needs and services areas. Let us find the contractor that is the best fit for you and your home!

Learn more at www.treecarebids.com

I got the e-mail at work but not home.

AS has my home e-mail for registration

Lawnsite has my work mail for registration. Bailey's has both of my e-mail addresses for two different accounts.

Therefore, the spam came from Lawnsite if you ask me. See, if you spit out what you mean in the first place it makes this much easier.

I'm not registered with Lawnsite. I received the email on my home email. I'm registered with two other tree forums (rarely visit them) in addition to AS, and a chainsaw site, & all have my email address. It would be good to know how TCB got my email address. Maybe through my purchases on eBay?

I got my own copy, it went straight to spam folder it came from "server3.arboristsite.com" So my earlier post is no good.

Maybe he's talking about the email I got today from someone trying to sell me tree care leads?

There is no other place I hang around that would give anybody any idea I have any interest in trees. I frequent no other tree care forums, nor have I ever.

I can tell you this - if I find out AS is letting sponsors have my contact info, that email address will be changed to something bogus and I'll be out of here permanently.

I got that one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back