• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

S.S. 346XP spikes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sierradmax

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I have 1 more set of inner & outer spikes for a 346xp. Lasercut out of 11 gauge stainless steel (approx. 1/8"). $35 shipped Conus.

Justin!

I just put my set on ..... They look badd a$$!!

The BEST part is ........................................... they keep the 346 from rolling over!!

Woo hoo!

Now whatter the chances you can do this for a 576XP and a 394XP?

:popcorn:

Justin!

They look badd a$$!!

The BEST part is ........................................... they keep the 346 from rolling over!!

Woo hoo!

Now whatter the chances you can do this for a 576XP and a 394XP?

:popcorn:
Oddly enough, I have a 575xp & a 395xpg which are next on the list for fitment.

I honestly didn't think they would generate this much interest. I only wanted a set for myself and ended up having 5 made selling them for what they cost to make which was around $30. With $5 to ship; hence the $35 price.

I'm having 10 more sets made and as soon as they're done, I will get back to those who sent me a message and I will sell the remainder on ebay. Thanks

Got mine a couple days ago. They are very nice and I think they look even better in person!!!!! Thanks again and I will take
Another set for my dad when you get em made up.

Sorry, I've been in Brazil for a month. Should be home next week and I'll catch up on my messages.

Back