sachs dolmar 100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Illyrian

Reaction score
bought this saw last weekend at a car boot sale market in ballbriggan. owner wanted 50 euro for it but managed to brng him down to 40,,,,,, as i bought the saw as a NON-runner... MADE IN 1985.... 35cm oregon blade and chain View attachment 266092:) she wasnt seazed but would not start..... after thinkering around it (fresh mix, new plug, blown out carb) i managed to start it.. revs strong from idle to the ceiling... did buy a DUD??? or is this saw any good for chopping small wood ??? i sharpened the chain with a 4mm file but didnt cut yet with it..

bought this saw last weekend at a car boot sale market in ballbriggan. owner wanted 50 euro for it but managed to brng him down to 40,,,,,, as i bought the saw as a NON-runner... MADE IN 1985.... 35cm oregon blade and chain View attachment 266092:) she wasnt seazed but would not start..... after thinkering around it (fresh mix, new plug, blown out carb) i managed to start it.. revs strong from idle to the ceiling... did buy a DUD??? or is this saw any good for chopping small wood ??? i sharpened the chain with a 4mm file but didnt cut yet with it..

Well I think you did well! Should be fine for smaller cutting around the garden and some firewood.

Lee:clap::clap: :rock::rock:

Dolmar make good quality tools, the 100 is small light and for it's size plenty powerful enough for jobbing work clearing and copsing
should do you well.

I would recommend a good clean and a full service.

That should be pretty similar to the later PS-341. Its a well built, lightweight saw, but will be at its best for limbing and trimming.

Back