Sappy drops new saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ShoerFast

ShoerFast

Tree Freak
Morrison Colorado, at the base of the Rockies
carvinmark said:
Do you think sappys girly hands might be her problem with Stihl?

Maybe she gets a little excited, or puts too much "barrel" lotion on those paddy-cakes?

I about fell over when I did see them, what a joke on me as I gave her the benefit of doubt about maybe doing a little work,,,,,, but it's no damn wonder why she needs to have a hole in a chunk of steel before she can make a hammer-hawk, as those "purtys" could not hold a man punch!

04ultra

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
E-Z-start.JPG

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

ShoerFast

ShoerFast

Tree Freak
Morrison Colorado, at the base of the Rockies
coveredinsap said:
If you're thinking they look a little 'pale'....I actually lightened them up using Photoshop, as I'm really an African-American.

What do you have to say now?

I would say that you should start with some exercises,,,,, maybe get some jumper cables and start with squeezing the clamps a few thousand times!

People that work can spot hands that don't!

coveredinsap

coveredinsap

Addicted to ArboristSite
ShoerFast said:
I would say that you should start with some exercises,,,,, maybe get some jumper cables and start with squeezing the clamps a few thousand times!

People that work can spot hands that don't!

LOL! Spot? Work?

You couldn't spot a Rocky Mountain oyster if it was working on your tongue.

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
coveredinsap said:
If you're thinking they look a little 'pale'....I actually lightened them up using Photoshop, as I'm really an African-American.

What do you have to say now?

Sap come on now, who you think your fooling. Guess we'll have to call Napa Stihl and get a real description of you, hmmmmmmmmm. I mean since your slamming Stihl's logo its only fair the Stihl dealer get a fair chance to paint a real pic of you as well, all's fair in love and war ole buddy. Whats the number of that dealer Sap?, oh wait, nevermind, we all have it,:hmm3grin2orange:

coveredinsap

coveredinsap

Addicted to ArboristSite
Paul61 said:
Nice work bench ya got there Slappy..........is that your Mom's washing machine ya got that toy sittin on...........oops! :jawdrop:
:laugh: :laugh:

LOL! My workbench is so packed with tools the washing machine is about the only clear space left....and now its got a chainsaw sitting on it.

Lets' see you sit a chainsaw on your washing machine....Oops!....I take that back, lets not see you sit on anything.

lostone

lostone

Addicted to ArboristSite
coveredinsap said:
If you're thinking they look a little 'pale'....I actually lightened them up, as I'm really an African-American.
I finally figured out who Sap is, Its Micheal Jackson. Stop and think about it African-American that is lightening his skin and lives in Ca.

Paul61

Paul61

ArboristSite Guru
coveredinsLap said:
LOL! My workbench is so packed with tools the washing machine is about the only clear space left....and now its got a chainsaw sitting on it.

Lets' see you sit a chainsaw on your washing machine....Oops!....I take that back, lets not see you sit on anything.

I'm thinkin your workbench ain't the only thing that's gettin packed @ your place these days...........huh Slappy:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Ya see Ol' Slappy, I knew that avatar was botherin ya so I changed it,.........how's the new one :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: