Saturday Gold...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoosier daddy

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
View attachment 211074View attachment 211075

Ok, I know one of the pics are upside down and that's because I'm a computer idiot...that aside. Here is how my saturday morning went in Indiana. These pics are about 11am after I brought the rounds out of the woods with the mule and split them. you can see a little cherry still in rounds but when I got done with the hedge I had to take a second and enjoy it. This is from one branch of the tree, it's a three branched monster that I have been fighting with last week..

Sorry for the upside down pic...sometimes my world is like that though...

HD

Ok, I know one of the pics are upside down and that's because I'm a computer idiot...that aside. Here is how my saturday morning went in Indiana. These pics are about 11am after I brought the rounds out of the woods with the mule and split them. you can see a little cherry still in rounds but when I got done with the hedge I had to take a second and enjoy it. This is from one branch of the tree, it's a three branched monster that I have been fighting with last week..

HD

Hoosier Daddy ?? I dont know!!
The picture is fine. If'n you need a place to burn that BEAUTIFUL pile of hedge,,,your welcome to haul it down here. I'll burn it for Ya' !!:hmm3grin2orange: Great score man,,I bet you earned it, that stuff is heavy.

HD

I sent you some rep for taking on that job. Those horse apple trees are a tuff tree to cut. Look in 'Settings' to see your 'Reputations' points.:)

Thanks for offering Greendohn but burning that stuff is the only thing about hedge I enjoy...it's always hung up on it's self, never likes to just fall to the ground, heavy, thorny crap to work with...but oh come next Feb...like gathering gold...if i sent to you to burn I'd have to kick my own arse...

Sagetown...thanks for the rep...it's not really a job, a farmer firend lets me cut what ever I want if i keep the branches out of the field...doesn't want to scratch equipment...so he gets fence rows cleaned for free and I get a place to cut when I want...

Thanks again

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back