Saturday Wood Load It's Saw Fun!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ancy

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Got going around noon on Saturday with the FIL, brother, 3 friends, and a few of thier kids at a local tree service's pile. Did 3 full size pickup loads and two trailer loads from noon to five, with one hydro and one Fiskars splitters. I kept up pretty good with them on the Hydro(3 on my hydro, lever, splitter, stacker) with the Fiskars(one splitting and one setting/stacking). We did around 2/3 of this trailer and one full pickup with the Fiskars and that was cutting rounds too. You had to see them laugh when they seen me get it out, but they were all trying it before we packed up. I did get to run all my saws too and a few of thiers. It was a fun day but man I was sore after that. Any guesses on what type of wood I have here(hint only 2 kinds) and how much it will be all stacked up? How about which saws ripped the hardest Stihl 010AV 14", 2 Jonsered 2145 16", Jonsered 2050 18", Jonsered 2156 24", Makita 6401 20", Stihl 038 Super 28", and Jonsered 670 Champ 28"? Might say there is alot of Jonsered's but he is a dealer.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 217793View attachment 217794View attachment 217795View attachment 217796View attachment 217797

Any guesses on what type of wood I have here(hint only 2 kinds)

Red oak, and Maple ??:confused:

Locust and ash on the wood and as far as the saw the 670 took it, but now that I say that didn't get the 6401 out, wanted to run the long bars. The one that got the most mix through it was the 010AV. I need a new fast small saw! Ideas?

Latest posts

Back