Saw Bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked and baileys has a 50, but I've seen bigger than that. don't remember where I saw them at though... just looked at madsens too 50 is as big as they carry in 3003. got to 96" in 3002.:chainsaw:

Last edited:
i wonder if a few of us AS members could get adapters made so that the 084/088 mount pattern would fit??????????????????????????????

i wonder if a few of us AS members could get adapters made so that the 084/088 mount pattern would fit??????????????????????????????

Instead of making an adapter to fit an 084/088 bar, just buy the large-mount Husky long bars and modify those to a small Stihl mount. The oiler holes are the same and it works better. The oiler holes on most 084/088 bars are not the same as the smaller Stihl mount.

Instead of making an adapter to fit an 084/088 bar, just buy the large-mount Husky long bars and modify those to a small Stihl mount. The oiler holes are the same and it works better. The oiler holes on most 084/088 bars are not the same as the smaller Stihl mount.

ohh so all i would have to do is take about 2mm off in the slot??

A hair over 3mm. It's real easy to do. I can widen the slot with a carbide bit in my die grinder and it looks and fits as good as anything a milling machine would produce.

Latest posts

Back