Saw-King's Stihl 026 MM vid

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad2185

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, its like 1am and im doing some research on MM for 026/260's. Im finally reassembling my 026 tomorrow with a new meteor piston and caber rings. I was wanting to do alil modding while its all apart as well as cleaning it up. I came across this vid on youtube and I wasnt sure if it is because I have been up for almost 20 hrs or maybe his video camera is playing tricks on me? The muffler looks to be rubbery and moving all around....watch the vid and tell me Im not losing it!:dizzy:

The chainsaw guy shop talk Stihl 026 ported muffler 8 20 - YouTube

So, its like 1am and im doing some research on MM for 026/260's. Im finally reassembling my 026 tomorrow with a new meteor piston and caber rings. I was wanting to do alil modding while its all apart as well as cleaning it up. I came across this vid on youtube and I wasnt sure if it is because I have been up for almost 20 hrs or maybe his video camera is playing tricks on me? The muffler looks to be rubbery and moving all around....watch the vid and tell me Im not losing it!:dizzy:

The chainsaw guy shop talk Stihl 026 ported muffler 8 20 - YouTube

Yep. She's rubbery. Must be the effects of E15 softening up the metal exhaust.

New top secret combo:
expansion chamber in a small flex can with ant-vibe properties too!

Fourth dimension sold separately at slight additional charge.
-
was expecting to see a bit of that wavy effect that some cmos image sensors
in some cameras are blamed for, but that's trippy lookin.
??looks like you can see the wood grain stay put as the muffler wiggles..

Latest posts

Back