Saw Stolen II

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The light will be installed tommorow, I can buy some cameras too, but how do I go about getting a good dog? I have a 10 year old female Beagle now, but she was in the kennel and not a real threat anyway. I need a big mean dog that'll hangout with my little girls and still do it's job. I was thinking maybe a German Shepard? Pup or grown already? any suggestions appreciated.

I have 3 labs 2 yellow and 1 chocolate .. great fam dogs and will bark at every and I mean EVERY thing that goes "bump" outside. if you get it as a pup it is more "protective" and will adapt/bond to the family alot faster. Get a female there usually more protective nomater what the breed.

The light will be installed tommorow, I can buy some cameras too, but how do I go about getting a good dog? I have a 10 year old female Beagle now, but she was in the kennel and not a real threat anyway. I need a big mean dog that'll hangout with my little girls and still do it's job. I was thinking maybe a German Shepard? Pup or grown already? any suggestions appreciated.

Boxer man. They are the best dogs with children I have ever seen. They will bark at anything that moves or makes sound. They look scary and act vicious but are big babies.
When my cousins children are here, they won't even let us near them. They are very protective over children. One kid is 4 and other 7. Mine live indoors and are very clean.

Boxer man. They are the best dogs with children I have ever seen. They will bark at anything that moves or makes sound. They look scary and act vicious but are big babies.
When my cousins children are here, they won't even let us near them. They are very protective over children. One kid is 4 and other 7. Mine live indoors and are very clean.

I'll check them out. I know my neighbors have one and I remember asking them what kind it was cause it looked good.

Sorry to hear about your loss, Nails. I recently had some scumbag(s) break into my shed, and lost some tools, a toolbox, a couple of woofers, and my 1949 Disston DO-100. I think it was youngsters who are starting a tree service, but if I find out who it was, I'll use the straddle scratcher chain to skin them alive.

Boy yous guy are bringing up what I got leery of last night.Was reading through
local trade board and there was more "CHAIN SAWS' for sale than common.
Went to the unlocked shed and toted 3 big saws 1 smaller saw and chop saw
to the house so some jack can't walk with them.I am having fun in this economy too but their not going to make it worse.

I'll check them out. I know my neighbors have one and I remember asking them what kind it was cause it looked good.

Yep. Just don't get em confused with pitbulls. Totally different dog. Though I have seen some good pits too, overall a boxer is more like a Lab in the "friendliness" dept.
100_0111.jpg

100_0142.jpg

100_0109-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back