Saw you couldn't part with?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have approximately 400 saws including some I have owned for more than 35 years. If the money is right I would probably sell any of them. Surprisingly, probably the one that would be hardest to sell is the Poulan 3400 I bought new in the early '80's and is currently torn apart in a box.

KenJax, there are ones on this site that view these as tools, quite a few that made their living with them and quite a few that it is a hobby. I think the ones that have been through a bunch of saws with a bunch of hours with them in their hands can appreciate that their is no magical saw. There can and will be a next one that "maybe" a great saw or just so so. My Master Minded 390 is really growing on me for a falling saw. So much so that it gets grabbed before the 372. But to be fair I am in 30" trees. My 359 was the last saw my Very good [best] friend and teacher ever used in the woods before he died. So that one means a lot to me. Gologit, make it to retirement buddie, but you know you never will be 100% retired! CJ

Where I'm going I wont need to take a chainsaw. God has plenty of Jonsered saws already if needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I figure where we're going the smallest thing we'll need is 100cc's.if i do wind up in hell I'll probably wind up in a pile of non starting wood sharks or Chinese homelites.lol

i can't part with my first saw. stihl 041 av 20". purchased used in 1983. it gets a lot of use, still runs strong with some TLC.
Scott

I have a full wrap super xlao that belonged to my father, and was the first saw I ever used when I was 15 or so. Not my favorite saw to use, but it will not be leaving the "top shelf".

Back