Saws at the W Ky buildoff

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rburg

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I just wondered what saw models people were bringing to Wigglesworth's on the 24th besides the buildoff models. I plan on bringing a 365xt and a 346. I hope to see an ms261, 555, 562, a cs500, a cs600 and all the usual dolmars and poulans that I have got to run the last 2 years.

Durand is bringing my 3120 and 066. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to make it myself. I would like to make it to run a few saws I haven't got a chance to run yet.

Yeah it's just not working out for my work schedule. I'll probably be home the first or second week in april for a week maybe 2 then gone again for 4-5 weeks.

Going to bring my Jonsered 2188 to see how it runs against a modified Husky 390.

Got 2 old edition 346's and 2 Jonsered 2153's and a Stihl 066 that has been inported from Germany just for this race.:rock:

going to bring my 104cc poulan wildthing:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

if i go i will bring my 346 and 372xp's that randy worked over for me,,,, guess that will be the only ones since that is my 2 saw plan:D:D

As Mike said Ill be bringing his 3120 and 066 entry, Ill probably just bring my 372xpw and my 066 entry. That should be enough gas fumes to smell for the 5 hour trip :laugh:.

Yeah 4 saws in the car will probably be enough to stink it up for a little while. Who's doing all the videos down there?

Well depending on my work schedule, I will try to get a little video as usual, but it sounds like I may go to second shift soon and if that's the case I doubt there will be to many volunteers to carpool with me at 11:00pm the night before. I have some inlaws in Hollow Rock, TN which is about an hour directly south of Murray, so I have a place to stay. Hopefully I can con someone into ridin with me.

Well depending on my work schedule, I will try to get a little video as usual, but it sounds like I may go to second shift soon and if that's the case I doubt there will be to many volunteers to carpool with me at 11:00pm the night before. I have some inlaws in Hollow Rock, TN which is about an hour directly south of Murray, so I have a place to stay. Hopefully I can con someone into ridin with me.

Let me know when you find out about your schedule. Since we live ten minutes apart there's no sense in not carpooling. We will have to get with Terry also and try to make plans next week. Hey Durand, whats your plans? Wheelman is undecided at the moment.

Let me know when you find out about your schedule. Since we live ten minutes apart there's no sense in not carpooling. We will have to get with Terry also and try to make plans next week. Hey Durand, whats your plans? Wheelman is undecided at the moment.

Well as of today there is no tellin when I will swap shifts, I just always prepare for the worst. It's lookin like I will still be on days and everything will be peachy, so just let me know what you fellars come up with.

No offense to anyone and I'm not the boss, it seems like there's two threads about the same 2012 West KY GTG/Buildoff. It may not be good and clear, but this thread http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/182517-50.htm seems to be the official thread. I suggest that you start posting anything about the GTG there. Also maybe a moderator can move these post over to the other thread.

I went to last years GTG and read the thread on 2010 GTG- I assume this years is about the same plus the buildoff. Like I said I'm not the boss, so I hate to post up anything which may not be what he's planning or may encourage more to come than he's expecting- he may kill me! But I suggest if you're coming to the GTG/Buildoff go to the other thread http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/182517-50.htm and sign up- he may or may not know your coming.

If you show up and he's not expecting you, you'll probably have plenty of logs to saw on, but you may not have anything to eat. Even worse, if I get in the back of the line, I may not get anything to eat!:angry: So go sign up!

Last edited:
Back