Scale size "old school" sawmill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4givndude

Reaction score
Sorry the amish found out I posted the pic and wanted it removed :msp_sad:

moderator feel free to remove this post, I couldn't figure out how to do it

Last edited:
Heck you in my woods. Lol, I live in Mt. Vernon now. I am dating the lady that lives just below there. Let me know when you are in the area. I would like to meet up with ya. I bet you use Henney's saw shop at the bottem of the hill.

Ray

Heck you in my woods. Lol, I live in Mt. Vernon now. I am dating the lady that lives just below there. Let me know when you are in the area. I would like to meet up with ya. I bet you use Henney's saw shop at the bottem of the hill.

Ray

Hi friend!!
You talking bout troyers engine shop? Go there all the time :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry the amish found out I posted the pic and wanted it removed :msp_sad:

moderator feel free to remove this post, I couldn't figure out how to do it

Wait, aren't they supposed to have no access to the internet AND a phone?

Not sure how they could see the post and then call you? :msp_confused::msp_confused::msp_confused:

Yet crap like "Breaking Amish" makes national TV (maybe you should have 'paid' them for the post)

Last edited:
Wait, aren't they supposed to have no access to the internet AND a phone?

Not sure how they could see the post and then call you? :msp_confused::msp_confused::msp_confused:

Yet crap like "Breaking Amish" makes national TV (maybe you should have 'paid' them for the post)

Well, I told him it was so cool I wanted to share it with the world :) He didn't see that as a legit reason and was leary of a bunch people showing up at his door to see it. Which is I guess that's how he found out it was on the internet, someone showed up and wanted to see it, Just wish I wouldn't have put his business name with the post n it all would have been cool. Oh well, he won't ever let me take pics of any of his other work. :( lesson learned

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Take the gentlemans name off the photo and send to me via PM. Would like to see the the mill.

Back