Score.....Husky 345

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16:1mix

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Color me happy! I picked up a Husky 345 at a garage sale to go with my 350 that I have had for seven years, it never hurts to have a 'back-up' saw (or two or three), RIGHT?

Cover was marked, "Parts saw - no run". I buy it with the understanding that ignition module is toast. Long story made short= one new spark plug, one fresh tank of mix and nine pulls on the rope and it runs. Heck, the chain is even sharp!

The ignition module may very well be suspect if I get the saw warmed up to temp and find out that it dies when hot but for now I'm going with the theory that the owner didn't want to mess with it when it died while cutting wood. Some folks are like that........but I got me a new toy!:clap::clap:

When was the last time you scored a chainsaw at a garage sale with a sharp chain?:msp_ohmy::msp_tongue:

The only reason this scores "6" on the suckometer is that:

No pics

No price

Nice find!!

luck,greg

I Agree.

postpics.gif

Color me happy! I picked up a Husky 345 at a garage sale to go with my 350 that I have had for seven years, it never hurts to have a 'back-up' saw (or two or three), RIGHT?

Cover was marked, "Parts saw - no run". I buy it with the understanding that ignition module is toast. Long story made short= one new spark plug, one fresh tank of mix and nine pulls on the rope and it runs. Heck, the chain is even sharp!

The ignition module may very well be suspect if I get the saw warmed up to temp and find out that it dies when hot but for now I'm going with the theory that the owner didn't want to mess with it when it died while cutting wood. Some folks are like that........but I got me a new toy!:clap::clap:

When was the last time you scored a chainsaw at a garage sale with a sharp chain?:msp_ohmy::msp_tongue:

Actually i got two at a swap with freshly sharpened chains. It was sweet as I hate sharpening chains.

Latest posts

Back