Selling New Boxer 749DT / MultiTrac 2400xt with less than 20 hours

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wheelloader123

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
New 2008 Boxer 749DT /MultiTrac 2400xt (old inventory) wheelloader, 49hp Yanmar diesel, 2250 lb operating capacity (with counter weight package), low flow/high flow hydraulics, 13.7 mph travel speed, 121"-147" hinge pin height, universal quick attach. Machine has less than 20 hours (from moving it around in storage). $24500. Can add grapple bucket as shown for $2400. Post Me and we'll exchange information. Thanks!

Last edited:
For some good viewing youtube MultiOne (the Italian manufacturer) to see a number of videos on these machines. Also, Brother's tree service in Conn. has a MultiTrac 2400xt and has a few videos up on youtube as well. It will give you a good idea of the capabilities of the machine. Here are a few pictures from Brother's website.

Attachments

• eq001s.jpg
    eq001s.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 129
  • eq022.jpg
    eq022.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 141
  • eqbros-039.jpg
    eqbros-039.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
hey, what kind of mower can be attached? same for pto driven chipper? I may be able to justify the buy if the lil lady could use it to cut a couple acres. But, looks like I'd have to act quickly to beat lucky dad to the draw....... :)

Google MultiOne or youtube it to see a whole line of attachments for the machine. It has about an 18 gal/min hydraulic flow on the auxiliary circuit.

I only have (2) of the new (old stock) machines left. If you're interested please let me know before they're all gone. Thanks!

come on lucky, beat me to the draw. I'll have to diet long n hard to pay if I grab it up!!

Man I've been saving up a long time, just not sure on it. Can anyone give me some feed back on this type machine and overall longevity of operation ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello guys I'm glad to inform you that MultiOne is now in the USA with full part warehouse and info on old machines.
We have also have the complete selection of the new ones, with more than 170 attachments!!!
If you need anything just send a message, we want the multione. boxer, multi trac customers happy!

Latest posts

Back