Selling the Woodbug & buying a Woodmizer..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotorSeven

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well, I made the decision and am buying the LT15 that is close to me. It has been sitting in a garage for a couple of years, so starting it may be fun(carb re-build). I hate to let go of my Woodbug, but I can't afford both. The 'bug w/066 Mag is listed in the Trading Post downstairs(shamless plug:)). It will be a great mill for someone as it will cut a 28' beam.
Anyway, I hope to get the 'mizer home here in a week or so and will post my progress with my first Band mill.

RD

Good luck with the WM! The carb may not be much of a problem at all. Drain the floatbowl and tank, and refill with fresh fuel.

I picked up my LM2000 on Thursday and am in the process of assembling it. I'm doing the assembly in the back yard, but the weather isn't cooperating. The Logrite atv arch was delivered on Monday.

It seems that logs are appearing in multiples of directions, and I'm anxious to get milling.

They have changed the LT15's a bit over the years, and the last one i sawed on, sawed very good lumber... You should be happy with your "new to you" sawmill!

Rob

Hey Eric, don't you need to change your location to Pennslginya or Virguckey??

Good luck with assembly, I have heard it is time consuming.........

RD

Latest posts

Back