shame on you

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First I have seen it - pretty funny and sad all at the same time. I would hope that is a joke...unfortunately I doubt it.

Just a guess, but that is probably at least a 3rd (if not 4th) growth forest they are in. Just based on geography we'll go with the first one in that about the whole Appalacians have been cut over at least once. American Chestnut blight resulted in a second clearing over much of the area. The trees in the background are pretty small - so I'm guessing at least one cutting in the last couple of decades. The horror...the horror. When will it end? :chainsaw:

(PS: you think they are OK with shooting deer if they eat baby trees?)

Someone needs to pick up a dead branch and give them something to cry about. Then let them drag some brush!

I always hoped that this is what my grandfather used to tell as scary stories when we were kids.............WOW!

Now I really need to cut something down.

Jon W

wow.....thats sad. They are frickin crazy. Wood is a renewable resource.....I agree on starting up some chainsaws and cutting some of that "old" 3rd growth down :).

I have not yet met a pissed off hippie...would be pretty funny though.
And what in the hell is that guy doing with that drum??? I'd rather scream to the beat of a 2 cycle :chainsaw:.

Back