She did it again to me!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Madsaw

Madsaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Seriously! Does she have a sister???:clap:

Well if your looking, her is my sister in law with her ex boyfriend. He is out of the pictue now after 5 restraining orders and some jail time. Just glad she knew how to use that shotgun.
She satrted young and that # 9 she's carrying in the pics. She has alot of interests too. Anyone want her number? She is just a good down home girl.
Bob
attachment.php

Wildman1024

Wildman1024

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Common guys play nice. Don't worry Bill, after what I sorted out of the boxes last night you will be sending coin this way too.
I spent a few hrs last night sorting. Nothing short of amzed at the inventory that sho had. Must been a big dealer at one time.
Thanks again Wildman for buying the oiler cover.
Bob

From what I can see there is alot of nice stuff in that box. Makes a man wish he had more money but ya gotta have some priorities.

MostShady1

MostShady1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well if your looking, her is my sister in law with her ex boyfriend. He is out of the pictue now after 5 restraining orders and some jail time. Just glad she knew how to use that shotgun.
She satrted young and that # 9 she's carrying in the pics. She has alot of interests too. Anyone want her number? She is just a good down home girl.
Bob
attachment.php

#9, huh? Well, at least we know one thing she likes to do!!!:cheers:

Madsaw

Madsaw

Addicted to ArboristSite
Just wanted to let everyone know I didn't forget yeahs. I am going through and sorting and looking for parts as I go Just trying to make it easier to find parts when folks need them.
A few things off the top of my head that are gone are; the auto oiler( thanks Wildmand) 655 cylinder and piston set a couple of the pioneer clutch covers.
So if you have anything your looking for give a shout.
Thanks much all
Bob

Sprintcar

Sprintcar

Chainsaw Slut
Bob
attachment.php

Sure looks like some of my relatives, even the dog. Any Pioneer primers?

Oh yeah, did you buy her the dually yet?

:)

Latest posts