she thinks...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yelton

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Cutting up this WOOD in the hot summer sun. Over by the gate Lordy here she comes, with a basket full of chicken, and a big cooler full of cold Coors light.

I make eye contact as she walks on up, open up the throttle and throw alot of chips! Just look at her face… She ain't a foolin Meeee…

She thinks my STIHL MS362 is sexy!!!:chainsaw: ..It really turns her on….She's always starring at me, ..while I'm Sharpening this SAW!!!

She likes the way it's pullin' while I’m ripping a Oak Log..She's even kind of crazy 'bout my Tree climber's Tan...

She's the only one who really understands what gets Meee!!

She thinks my STIHL MS362 is SEXY!:chainsawguy: -John:D

Cutting up this WOOD in the hot summer sun. Over by the gate Lordy here she comes, with a basket full of chicken, and a big cooler full of cold Coors light.

I make eye contact as she walks on up, open up the throttle and throw alot of chips! Just look at her face… She ain't a foolin Meeee…

She thinks my STIHL MS362 is sexy!!!:chainsaw: ..It really turns her on….She's always starring at me, ..while I'm Sharpening this SAW!!!

She likes the way it's pullin' while I’m ripping a Oak Log..She's even kind of crazy 'bout my Tree climber's Tan...

She's the only one who really understands what gets Meee!!

She thinks my STIHL MS362 is SEXY!:chainsawguy: -John:D

wow

I

Country song about a 362? I figured you could have used somethin' from that beer goggles song... Just kidding with ya

but..... if there was a saw that was ever sexy.... it would be a Stihl 064!

Well if you can sing it and make a video then I will maybe buy it. But there better be a good looking woman in the video:hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

Back