Shindaiwa 575

• Thread starter Deleted member 149229
  • Start date
Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Deleted member 149229

Just saw the ad, won't see the saw until tomorrow. Guy says the 575 runs and oils as it should (heard that before), wants $150. Seems like a pretty good buy, opinions?

This continues and my wife won't let me play with you kids anymore.
Sorry about that, we will try to lead you down less bad decision roads in the future. We are certainly far from poster children. Didn't your parents warn you about us growing up?

Just kidding with the pic. I have a fleet of Shindaiwa saws. This one gave me fits the other day so had to put in a new carb kit, runs like a champ again.
I spend more time running the 488s and 500s just because they better fit the size of wood I normally cut, but if I only had one saw it would be a 550, 575, or 577.
The 575 is an older model built like a tank. Maybe a bit heavier than some of the newer saws, but you aren't going to find much plastic on it.
I've run 24" bars on them before, but more suited to a 20".
For what you paid, I think you got a good deal. Take your money down to the Home Depot and see what you could get for that money and I think you will be happy by comparison.
Post up a report after you get it.

f8e627f527f2bdafeaf0b37529059ed1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kinda makes me wish I would've held on to my 550

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back