Short video of what a marketplace acquaintance brought me to try and fix and my thoughts on how to help.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bsmith717

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
So I do outdoor equipment, small engine repair every now and again it’s entertaining. I find it fun and it feels good to help people out.

Gets a hold of me about an 85 Honda four tracks that he purchased off of marketplace and can’t, he’s not inclined to fix these things. I told him it wasn’t my forte but within enough time there’s pretty much nothing I wouldn’t be able to work out. I told him as long as nobody else has been in there messing with stuff you know with me being able to find some diagrams and what not it should be an issue with a Honda come on well I’m not gonna go off anymore on that subject because this is not a ATV site but I’ll tell you what it it’s one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen.

He did drop off these chainsaws in the video… oh yeah and this hyper tough weed whacker….

https://photobucket.com/u/bsmith782...fb380a/p/f33ade8f-d543-4fea-a04c-0ea216f4ea2c

Attachments

• IMG_8041.jpeg
    IMG_8041.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8042.jpeg
    IMG_8042.jpeg
    585.9 KB · Views: 0
Back